As of June 1, 2022 the newly formed Alberta Dental Association (ADA) will perform the duties of a professional association. Members of the public are invited to visit their website.
The College of Dental Surgeons of Alberta (CDSA), formerly the Alberta Dental Association and College (ADA&C), will continue to act as the regulatory body (or college) . Learn more about the divestment.
Some information and resources that are relevant for the public once held on the CDSA website are now hosted on the ADA website.
These resources include:
- The Alberta Dental Fee Guide
- Resources and oral health Programs for low-income Albertans
- General oral health information and awareness campaigns
- Awareness and education around oral health conditions
- Education about the dental team and visiting your dentist
Visit albertadentalassociation.ca to learn more